Investors Europe in Gibraltar
Investors Europe Limited in Gibraltar was incorporated in 2001 and worked as a regulated execution-only stockbroker until December 2012, at which point it became an Introducing Broker to Investors Europe (Mauritius) Limited. Below are some activities and sponsorships carried out by Investors Europe Limited in Gibraltar, Spain, Portugal and UK during these years.
- 26th November 2004 in Marbella at the Gran Hotel Guadalpin, “An Update on the European Savings Directive and Global Trading Opportunities from Offshore Gibraltar”
- 15th June 2005 in Gibraltar at the Passenger Cruise Terminal, Millionth Passenger
- 21st June 2005 in Cascais at the Farol Design Hotel, “is Offshore Trading possible after July 2005?”
- 12th September in Lisbon at Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Towers, Lunch-debate with Engº Carmona Rodrigues, Lisbon city mayor.
- 28th September 2005 in Porto, at Hotel Porto Palácio, Lunch-Debate with Dr. Rui Rio, Porto city mayor.
- 29th September 2005, on board the P&O cruise ship Oriana as Delegate at the PIMS International European forum for the financial services industry
- 21st December 2005 in Lisbon at the Corinthia Alfa Hotel,Lunch-Debate with Presidential Candidate, Prof Aníbal Cavaco Silva.
- 30th January 2006 in Lisbon at the British Ambassador’s Residence – Sir Howard Davies, Director of the LSE speaks on ‘Competitiveness, Innovation and Higher Education’
- 14th February 2006 in Lisbon, at Le Meridien Park Atlantic Hotel, Lunch-Debate with the president of Montepio Geral Bank, Prof José Silva Lopes.
- 14th March 2006 in Estepona, at The Kempinski Hotel Bahia Estepona, CFD Seminar with Pierre Boulle, Managing Director of investorseurope and David Jones, Chief Market Analyst at CMC Markets, London.
- 21st March 2006 in Lisbon, at The Hotel Tivoli Lisboa, CFD Seminar. An introduction to investorseurope and CFDs from Pierre Boulle, Managing Director of investorseurope and David Jones, Chief Market Analyst at CMC Markets, London.
- 23rd March 2006 in Albufeira, at the Sheraton Algarve Hotel – Pine Cliffs Resort, Cocktail Reception with the new British Consul in the Algarve.
- 19th May 2006, Gibraltar: Winner of the 1st “Trade the World from the Rock” Trading Competition. Announced and covered by GBC and Panorama.
- 27th September 2006 – PIMS International Financial Forum aboard the Oriana.
- 9th November 2006, Lisbon Association of Financial Analysts (APAF) –Autumn Conference
- 19th May 2007, Wall Street Journal article quotes investorseurope’s Managing Director
- 14th December 2007, Chamber Xmas Lunch, at the Sheraton Hotel, Lisbon.